Sunday mornings, doesn't that say it all? By the time we are all ironed, dressed, and loaded in the car with all of the necessities, some sort of argument usually has surfaced (did Andreas sleep in all morning again?, did Amber forget to get Oscar's lunch out of the fridge?). This last Sunday was quite pleasant, we even had time to snap a few quick pics before we headed out the door. (I can't say I'm always smiling on my way out the door). Of course we couldn't wrestle the rhino from Lina, the tail was just too yummy for those teething gums, but it was close enough. Maybe there'll be more Sundays like this in the future? Naaa, probably not.
2 comments:
Bird,
Your kids are so cute. The last time I saw Oscar, he was toddling all over the place. Time flies. Britt Chudleigh got me hooked on this, so if you want to check out my fam blog it's churchmancrew.blogspot.com. Great pics! ~Tracy (Gail)
I love your new format! Cuuuute!
Tag! You're it! See my blog for details :)
Post a Comment