Well it's been awhile since I've actually blogged, the last few were Andreas. I've been feeling like I need to put some new pictures on or something. I started working right as my parents headed back to the U.S. so life has been a whirlwind since then. Above are some pics of our house inside. We posted some pictures of the outside awhile back, but for those that haven't been here (: and since we finally got the room with the bookshelf put together, well, maybe you'll like to see what our house looks like!
1 comment:
um, yeah, can I hire you to come decorate my home? You're so good! The house is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person... someday...! That couch looks very sleeper friendly. And I'm glad I'm not the only one proudly displaying the Twilight series on her living room book shelves! Love you!
Post a Comment