Yesterday I was happily whipping up some muffins from a muffin mix my brother and Christine sent me and Lina was getting into everything. I kept finding her new toys to keep her attention, but it didn't last long and she was back in the kitchen getting into what she could find. Suddenly she started crying. She had been playing with the storage area under the oven and got her hand stuck up against the bottom of the hot oven. She has two pea-sized blisters on her two middle fingers on her right hand. We took her to the clinic and got her bandaged up, but that lasted about an hour until she ripped it off. So she had a make-shift bandaged that somehow managed to stay on to try to keep her from sucking on her fingers. (I had to take it off after we played outside and she had all sorts of fun things stuck to it) We went back to the clinic and everything looks good. The second picture shows that they are healing up quite nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment