Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On My Way to a Swedish Drivers License


My license from Utah is only valid for a year here in Sweden and then they require you to get your Swedish license. (Don't tell, but I am a little over the year mark, shhhh....) So today was the big day that I took my Swedish written test and I PASSED on the first try!!!! I've been studying for a few months now and I am so happy that it is over. Now I will be moving on to my risk education on the ice track and the driving test. Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Andreas and Amber said...

My gorgeous wife...I am so proud of her. She is som smart. I tell you, this test is a hard one to pass - 65 questions closed book, notes etc. It is all in your head. As oppose to when I took my Utah license - it was like stealing candy from a kid. 25 or so questions, open book, no time limit...piece of cake.